English Teacher and Advisor
Would you like to help others with your abilities in your own language? The GCFAprendeLibre Foundation is looking for someone who has an interest in social work and teaching English is his o her native language. You will be helping us to conclude our ESL online course (C1 and C2), used by different people around the world.
If you are interested in the position, read the following information carefully.
How we expect you to be?
- Don’t idealize what is to work in a foundation. Many times it’s an invisible work and it’s about giving without expecting of anything in return.
- Think out of the box.
- Be willing to learn and teach.
- Be good at teamwork.
- Be tolerant and open to diversity.
- We hope that you replace fear with curiosity.
- You will work side by side with the rest of the team and it is important that you can adapt to our peculiarities.
- Be empathic.
- To have telepathic powers.
- To have a good sense of humor and a good vibe.
What you should know?
- High knowledge in English grammar. C1 and C2
- High abilities to make written content.
Note: You must have valid documentation and permits to work in Colombia (WORK VISA REQUIRED).